Since the little dude was four years old, I’ve created this post to track his answers to the 20 questions listed below. Its joyful for me to see the small changes in his answers and how his vision of the world around him alters. Perhaps not as interesting for those reader who don’t know him, but a timely reminder to do it for the little people in your world. Objects can be exchanged, broken or lose value but memories and creating traditions live on and are priceless.
1. What’s your favourite colour? Green
2. What’s your favourite toy? Ray, (giant hippo cuddly toy) hulk buster and my mosasaurus
3. What’s your favourite fruit? Banana
4. What do you like to watch on TV? Trap door, Disney +
5. What do you like to eat at lunch? Cheese wrap
6. Who’s in your family? Pearl (our dog), Burple (gecko), the stick insects and our fish, me, Mummy, Daddy. *animals come first it would seem
7. What item of clothing do you most like to wear? Jogging bottoms, like I tried to put on earlier (I made him take them off, its 25C in the UK)
8. What game do you like to play? Dizzy dizzy dinosaur and Chess
9. What’s your favourite animal? Hippopotamus and crocodiles.
10. What song do you most like? The Mandalorian song (theme tune, he hums it all of the time)
11. What’s your favourite snack? Anything with cheese in it.
12. Favourite book? Worst in Show, David Walliams books, Tom Gates…so many Mummy.
13. Who’s your best friend? Luke, Eddie and Henry
14. What’s your favourite sport? Judo, I like swimming but it wastes my breath a lot.
15. Which holiday do you like the best? who knows (why?) because we might have even better holidays
16. What do you sleep with? Ray, (cuddly hippo) Croccie (cuddly crocodile) and Ivan (huge cuddly snake)
17. What do you like best for breakfast? whatever’s going.
18. What do you like to do outside? Chill on my slide
19. What’s your favourite drink? water
20. What’s your favourite dinner? Macaroni
One thought on “#7yo Collect things”