Welcome to another lovely linky weekend, I hope you’re celebrating with some relaxing, getting jobs done and of course reading the amazing posts spread all over #thesatsesh linky with love. Thanks for taking the time to comment and learn from the variety of bloggers that join us.
My featured blogger this week wrote about something I feel passionately about – self care. I am currently typing with wet painted nails as that was my treat today. Every day in my house I make time for me, to fill that cup up and I can’t tell you how much is makes me a better human. I really would love to erase the perception that self love is egotistical and caring for yourself is selfish. So, the lovely Mrs B wrote this awesome post and reminded me how much I love standing on grass with my bare feet. Seriously, if the grass is warm its heaven, way nicer than sand. Like Mrs B, I like to light candles (currently got an incense stick on the go) and don’t think self care has to cost a fortune – although I’m hoping she’ll take me to a spa soon *hint hint, either way Mrs B is a talented writer and deserves recognition for this heart felt post.
Hayley, my cohost also picked another talented blogger – click here to see who won her heart. Or, just go over the rules to the linky and click the blue box at the bottom of the rules to join this weeks #thesatsesh
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.