Week fifty two, the clocks go back GMT this weekend and its finally not summer time anymore, seriously – I’m cold. Light the candles, the fire and why not the heating as well…fluffy pjs, hot chocolate in a favourite mug…I AM READY. Hayley my cohost picked an awesome featured blogger for #thesatsesh this week, click here to see who she went for. Mine is better, seriously even Hayley wanted to pick her.
Pen from The Single Swan who often writes about her twinkle of a signet had our readers (well defo me and Hayley) in tears. Her post that I selected is about the metaphorical umbilical cord that follows child birth and never leaves. Pen has a talent for writing about relationships, there is brutal honesty cascading from each word. So, grab yourself a tissue and give it a read. Even if you haven’t got a child – read it anyway, honestly its that good a post. Pen is a writer that never lets me down with great content thats relevant.
Once you’ve clenched your thirst for wonderful writers, then join us yourself by clicking the blue box at the end of the post and of course refreshing yourself with the rules and regulations of #thesatsesh linky. Thanks for taking the time to join us or rejoin us. We really do appreciate and strive to create a community of variation and quality.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
2 thoughts on “The Saturday session #52”
Thank you for making me your featured blogger this week and for such lovely words. I am glad you liked the post (even though it had you in tears). Loads of love. Pen x #thesatsesh
I love a post that resonates. Thanks for sharing