Welcome to another week of linking, reading and being nosey, yup I realised that blogging is like a 1950’s version of seeing what you’re neighbour is up to, what they’ve bought, sharing big events – only without the fence and even better that neighbour might live in a completely different culture.
I’ve got a new guilty pleasure as my featured blogger this week; guilty because I often pick them. Three times Daddy has written an awesome summary pondering whether our children are happy. Once quoted to be the ‘happiness fairy’ I couldn’t help but be drawn in to his thoughts on how we can role model happiness, care more about others and of course (my personal favourite) PLAY more. Don’t take my word for it, hit the link here and read it for yourself. It really is an important topic to give time to, not only to fill our own cups up but also we are in a mental health thunderstorm, so modelling or providing a tool box for your children to be able to retain their own happiness is essential.
Then role modelling it by playing along here by joining in with week 51 and clicking the blue box below. Don’t forget other people #caringissharing and please comment on the necessary posts. You can also see who Hayley my cohost has picked, by jumping over to her site.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.