Nifty fifty…i’m so excited, we need to celebrate. fifty weeks (give or take a cheeky holiday) of me being consistent in my blogging approach. My Mr describes our relationship as a balloon, in essence I’m the balloon – a spontaneous, hot air, rising high without little thought to consequences, whilst he is my string. Solid; holds me still and stops be floating away. So for me to be consistent for fifty weeks is a huge deal. I’m in total gratitude to my cohost – my string on #thesatsesh the mindful hands full Hayley (you can check out her featured blogger here too) I’d also like to thank all of our regular bloggers who join us week after week, our newbie #thesatsesh peeps and of course you for reading.
For week fifty I felt like not only did I need a ‘fridgesays’ vibe post as my featured blogger, I also needed a blogger I admire. Mrs rose tinted life is so my kind of lady, I know one day we will sit down and have a glass (or several together), her post on cough cures made me chuckle and also resonated with me. As a family we try to reduce chemicals where we can, reuse, recycle and make a little less global destruction on this planet, we also don’t really take medication. I say ‘really’ as I have delivered my children via C-section, but we avoid prescription medication where we can. We use most of the cough cures that her elderly neighbour mentioned and I strongly believe that most cures are found in nature. Well done to the lovely Berni, she is a wonderful human and joyful artist, blogger, BnB host…and so much more.
Jump in to week fifty and read the rules below if you can’t remember the small details. Once again, thank you for joining us and happy week 50!
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.