Happy weekend all, this week saw my Uncle get hitched and I was gifted a wonderful yoga session. I met up with friends and finished with a GnT and a take away pizza – call me classy. I hope the week has been kind to you also.
Hayley my lovely cohost has elected her featured blogger, so feel free to check it out here or read on to find out that my gorgeous featured blogger is the stunning Mummy Wales who gave us all eight great ways to get kids engaged in nature. Making time to get outside every weekend is something we prioritise, I loved her enthusiasm for county shows – Okay, she mentioned gin and cows eyelashes, but lets be honest both of those things are delightful. This post reminded me of my own values and I made time to take the little dude on a midweek welly walk (before the nights draw in) we collected some conkers and pretty leaves. So thank you to Mummy Wales for an authentic and joyful post, please collect a featured badge from my side bar.
If you can join us this week, then please read the rules below and click the blue inlinz box. We really are grateful for so many of you joining us week after week.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.