Week forty eight is here, as someone that often lacks commitment I am going to celebrate week fifty with a bottle of champagne…perhaps I shouldn’t plan two weeks prior, but you know me – I adore an upbeat celebration. So before I tell you who my featured blogger is I’d like to pay total respect to Hayley my cohost (you can see who she has picked as her featured blogger here) who was once a blog I’d enjoyed reading and is now a wonderful real life friend…thanks twinkle.
Now I’ve set the mood, I will seamlessly tell you who my Daddy inspired featured blogger is this week, he’s post moved me to tears and made me really think about the future. ‘But I like my balls the way they are’ from Three Times Daddy honestly dealt with a taboo subject in a practical and honest matter. Having never had testicles myself I’m not sure how I’d feel about a drastic cut BUT I appreciate that mankind is attached to them, I can’t wait for the sequel, may be it will even become a trilogy with a third ‘ life after the boys have left town’. I also really like the layout and structure of the site. Its practical, minimalist and sleek…hmm perhaps the fridge needs a remodel?
Join us for week 48, have a read of the rules below and click that blue box.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.