Happy week #41 of #thesatsesh – so our linky baby would be born by now. I’m not sure why I count the weeks of our linky but I do know that as the weeks flash by it reminds me how quickly life can pass you by – which reminds me of one of our posts from Siena says in week 40 on the topic of how precious life is, its beautifully written.
With that in mind, my featured blogger this week is Jacqueline from GO TO MINDFULNESS, she wrote a list of 30 things to do this summer to connect to your inner child – like I need a second invite? So, I seized the day printed the 30 ideas off, popped them in a large jam jar and we (My son and I) are going to pick one to do each day of the summer holidays. We always create a mind map of what he would like to do – heavily involving play dates and trips to the beach before we start our time together, whilst I don’t like to plan every day I also would hate to not maximise the time with him. I thought that Jacqueline’s fun ideas might add a spontaneous burst to the more mundane ‘at home’ days. I’d urge you to do the same. Freedom and fun is overlooked in adulthood – plus as Jacqueline is a mindfulness practitioner, its basically an invite to have joy from an expert…win!
If you are joining us for week 41 please don’t be stingy and not comment on peoples posts, those that break the rules and don’t put out the comment love will be deleted from future link up’s for two reasons – ‘rules is rules’ and this linky is all about community love, if you don’t feel you’ve received the love you deserved in week 40 please dm or email me and I will send the meanies a polite request or delete them from future links. What you waiting for? click the blue box below…
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.