Welcome back to #thesatsesh following a mini break over the Easter holidays. If you are new to linky parties or blogging then now is a great time to join us, if however you have joined us previously and are returning to the party then we are totally honoured. I run #thesatsesh with my cohost Hayley and you can click here to see who her featured blogger is from week 28.
Or stay here, read who I selected and click the blue box below to join us for week 29. My featured blogger is an old favourite. She often joins us and always with her unique writing style and topical issues. Lisa from Lisa Pomerantzser made not only some good points, but also in her humorous style looked at the issue of being present and as parents not having our eyes glued to our iPhones / androids. I guess there is a serious side to her message and I have to say I was grateful when Hayley suggested we took a break from the linky over the holidays, I know she had some non techno time…ummm I swapped linking to listening to podcasts, but I certainly am now ready to go again. As for Lisa’s message about putting our devices down, I will keep trying but also be mindful when the little dude is around.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.