Whoosh and other week speeds past. This week I have totally won at life, why I hear you cry from the far corners of the globe? Well basically Ive successfully juggled work and play. I’ve ticked my to do list, as well as made time for myself and some indulgent moments, I am definitely enjoying 2018 and long may the successful juggling continue.
Which connects me beautifully on to my featured blogger from week 18. When I read her blog it seems to me that she is living fiercely, boldly and with risk…not to mention enjoying the journey – Rose Tinted Ramblings of a life less ordinary , these attributes are certainly something which I find magical. Plus, she drive a pink car – whats not to love. Click the link above to read about her first solo exhibition. Despite loving every second and going for it, she also captures her anticipation and anxiety beautifully. Often anxiety is seen as a mental health issue and connected to worry, but I really do see anxiety as showing you care and when used to drive the vision of you dreams, its often complimented by accomplishment. This lady could teach the world a thing or two.
Hayley, my cohost has been utterly greedy this week and gone for two featured bloggers, by clicking here you can take a peek at who stole her heart.
Without delay, lets launch week 19 of #thesatsesh and get this party started. Here are a few quick rules and normal linky etiquette.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
3 thoughts on “The Saturday Session #19”
OMG ! thank you for that incredible review xxx And I am so excited to be featured. xx
Whoop there it is 🙂