Thank you for joining us for week #58 of #thesatsesh its been a hell of a week, I’ve had some blog revelations, huge demands at work, the Christmas soul has been sucked out of me and then it rebirth today as we took the opportunity to get the decorations up ; seriously, what can’t be fixed with several packets of fairy lights, they are literally my happy place. The UK can be dull and this week dreary (call that torrential rain), add millions of little lights and the world seems to shimmer once more.
My featured blogger this week is the lovely Sophie from Old House in the Shires. She is a favourite blogger of mine, mainly because she has found her dream home, something we hope to do over the coming months. She also loves gardening and we are both teachers – win. This week Sophie hooked up a post all about transitions, I’ve picked it because whether our children have complex needs, specialist requirements or frankly they are just an average crazy five year old – the transitions that they need support through are crucial building blocks for the next learning stages. I deal with so many teenagers who lack resilience or the tools needed to be independent because they lacked positive transitions in early childhood. If you’re lying child free and this post doesn’t seem your thing, click the link anyway – Sophie’s blog is gloriously cliche and modern.
You can always pop over to Hayley’s blog and see who she has selected as her #thesatsesh featured blogger, or you can take a peek at the rules and join in this weeks linky.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.