Right, you know when linky people like myself write things like ‘oh it was so hard to pick someone this week’…well I just literally read each one thinking ‘this will be my featured blogger, oh no…this will’ so frankly week 45 was a triumphant selection of gorgeous posts, from self care to putting your phones away, Bernies crazy welsh life…I loved them all. If you partook in the joyous linky – thank you, it relighted my fire of reading blogs.
However, I love learning and Dave from dads-turn nailed the balance between research (facts) and opinions (he’s heart and soul) and is my featured blogger this week (*grab a badge from my side bar Dave). Please click the link above if you haven’t read it, it was all about baby bonding. I just asked my Mr about the initial bonding and he said “it was all good” which isn’t quite the details account you get from Dave’s blog and probably why the Mr doesn’t have a blog himself.
You can also click here to see who Hayley my lovely cohost picked.
Now on to the rules below for week #46 and don’t forget to click the blue button at the bottom to join in.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.