Happy linky lovely #thesatsesh crew. Okay, so time flies in your forties it would seem. I’m excited that soon the UK will be on summer holiday joy, but seriously – slow down, I can’t keep up with the weeks as they fly by and frankly the ‘to do list’ at work can’t be done in the time I have? SOMETHING NEEDS TO GIVE…then I read my featured bloggers post, found a foster Mumma thats winning and said… screw the work list.
View from the beach is this weeks featured blogger, her post on how her daughter handles a ‘friend’ at the park was heart wrenching, but more than that, the way she ‘Mummed’ was beyond joyful. She protected, guided and exposed her daughter to a situation that I can only imagine was traumatic to sit and experience,
To see my son rejected would be like an (inevitable) hot rod being thrust at my spine, I hope when it happens I handle it as well as she did. To talk about it, experience it and learn from it…kids are cruel, adults are actually worse – mainly as they don’t have the excuse of naivety, but to raise a child to be resilient and empathetic is absolutely winning, this is what I see when I read this post…hope for a new generation, thanks to the love and compassion of one Mummy. (Probably winging it like the rest of us). Please click the link above and have a read, its worth it.
Or see who Hayely has picked as her featured blogger by clicking here. Otherwise, have a read of the rules below to refresh your memory and click the blue box underneath to play week #42 of thesatsesh – we will close over the summer and give you an update of dates in the next linky.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.