Welcome to week 26 and I am shattered. This is the excuse I’m going to use for the horrendous shadowing in my photo above…CBA to change it though. I hope week twenty six treated you well, it seemed to go extremely quickly for me and although I was a little sad to say good bye to the snow my featured blogger kept the love going.
If you have little ones and are looking for some sensory play, I truly think that Sensational Learning with Penguin is the place for you. Its the adventures of a home educated Autistic ‘Penguin’ and he’s Mummy. I mention he’s diagnosis as a recommendation for parents in a similar situation to take a peek, this Mummy is acing her little dudes character and finding ways to stimulate him beyond the traditional format. The love that pours for her Penguin is contagious. I’ve picked this particular blog as my little dude would love to play with this recipe for snow. Plus, it has coconut in it which with my tropical clan is always a winner. Whilst my featured blogger collects her badge from my side bar – you can also click over to Hayley’s post 26 and see who she has picked as her featured blogger.
For the rest of #thesatsesh crew grab a badge and read the rules below, remember commenting is caring and each week we select two featured bloggers, so double the love 🙂
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.