Ok, so I loaded up a blog last night and some how it all crashed out?
So todays #23 is going to be short and sweet.
My featured blogger is Mum bore, apart from the name (It gives me serious brand envy) I was completely drawn to her post titled ‘The pursuit of happiness’ I would totally recommend a read. It was a good reminder that happiness isn’t about being perfect (which since I’m writing this in a rush because of some technical hitch, its now become rather ironic to say the least). I particularly liked this line
“we forget that happiness is not a static emotion. Once reached it does not mean that it will remain.”
I often find society is consumed by searching for happiness and in doing so they often miss out on the current gift – the present. Which is totally cliche and blooming true. Anyway, please give Mum Bore the love she deserves and I hope she can collect her badge from my side bar…seriously I couldn’t cope with anymore computer fails today 🙂
You can also check out my cohost Hayley’s featured blogger, we each pick one every week by clicking the link here . So now to the rules…and lets kick start week 23 with a little more structure, calm and sunshine. Thanks for joining us if you are a regular and if you are new on the block then I apologise for the erratic post today.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.