As we step into a new month #thesatsesh climbs the twenties. Happy February lovely people. I’ve decided that February is going to be fabulous. I’m going big with my goals and looking forward to what lies ahead. Many people find January dull and at time hardwork and so I picked my featured blogger this week because the post made me laugh and is definitely something any parent could relate to, after all it is fabulous February. I do enjoy a poignant post but sometimes a laugh and chuckle hits the spot.
Andy is my featured blogger, his account of Cbeebie’s Bing had me in both stitches and thinking of all my issues regarding children TV – of which there are many. Click here to have a giggle and also consider his moral dilemma, what is a Bing thing?
Children’s TV is odd and mainly why we allow J to watch DVD’s of films. I much preferred it when he was a baby and would happily sit in front of the music channel. The music entertained me and even if Taylor Swift for shaking it off or Eminem was bouncing around the screen, the little dude was stimulated with visual movement and colour *Once again, I realise why I’m never going to win a mother award.
Anyway, please send Andy the love he deserves, his writing style is upfront, honest and he always makes me smile. Now lets unleash week twenty one of #thesatsesh with a splash of rules and a gallon of good will.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.