Hey there beautiful linky lovers. I am thrilled that you have popped back to the 2018 version of #thesatesh. If you are relinking, then welcome back and if you are new it’s super sparkly to have you. This linking is all about caring and sharing a group of talented writers and hopefully expanding our blog circles. If you don’t have a blog, then I implore you to also hit the blue box at the bottom of this post and have a read.
My featured blogger from last year…a whole three weeks a go (hehe), week #16 of the link party was easy to select. The Single Swan wrote an almost poetic account of finding ‘The One’ or in her case…not needing one, due to having an entire network around her. In a blogosphere surrounded by posts on new years resolutions, or not to have such things, I found it truly inspiring for someone to write about being content in the here and now. Both myself and my sassy cohost Hayley from Mission Mindfulness are very much connected to living in the now, mainly through meditation and mindfulness techniques – I also would go bonkers without yoga, tea and high heels (not necessarily together). Please also hit the link for Hayley’s post to see who her featured blogger is. The Single Swan’s (or Pen as her pseudonym) always writes beautifully and I love the hard and raw truth that her blog echoes, without ever sounded pitiful. If you are looking for a top blogger in 2018 – Pen is absolutely one to watch…perhaps even ‘The one’ (totes sorry – I couldn’t resist)
Happy New year and please read the rules below if you are joining us. If you can make time to link, then please also make time to badge up, comment and share the hashtag love.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.