Happy weekend all.
#57 opens the doors to the festive season; no panic here as its just another day with the family and one that always has its high points. This weekend i’m taking my five year old shopping and allowing him full responsibility for present buying. This will be a huge success and will be a practical demonstration of kindness/thoughtfulness or he will buy toys he wants and I’m not sure Nanny and Grandad will appreciate the Marvel figures…shall update you next week to how it goes. (pray for me)
I’m not sure anymore why I run this linky with the lovely Hayley (accept she’s a joy to work with – check out her featured blogger by clicking here), in the beginning it was a challenge but now its become a habit…then I read a blog like Isabel’s from Sustainable responsible living and my heart explodes with joy. I double dare you infinity to read her blog without learning something new. I LOVE LEARNING. Thus, she is my featured blogger this week – her tale of Avocado on toast is not like one you’ve ever read before. The origins of posh millennial food like limes and Avocado is analysed and with Isabel’s view of the world we are reeducated that this over price fruit…veg…green stuff, is in fact not as joyful as one would like to think. If you do nothing this weekend click here to read her wisdom on the mighty avocado (and I also agree with her, recently they are so mass produced they are tasteless). I love blogs like hers that open my mind to a more joyful way of living.
Thank you to everyone that is joining us this week, read the rules, click the blue box and lets kick off week fifty seven with a #thesatsesh smile. Enjoy.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.