I feel slightly smug about reaching forty with #thesatsesh and I’d like to say a huge thank you if you’ve regular joined us. The clan is mainly hobby bloggers and I think I prefer the content as they usually have a clearer identity and passion for their chosen topic / theme or genre.
I’m going to jump right into my chosen featured blogger today as her post made me laugh and frankly I agreed with many of the ideas she wrote about. She describes herself as a ‘Mum chirping away’ and I think this is why I adore her blog so much, its like having a chat with someone. Its my kinda ‘cup of tea and read’ blog. Empty Nest Mummy has written a post all about the things she would put in Room 101. I use to watch the TV programme as a teenager and love the concept that you can throw things in there and then never have to deal with them again. I think the first thing I’ get rid of is ‘adulting’ although technically that not even a word, let alone an object. She threw Croc’s in there – they are the plastic equivalent of hell and I don’t understand why people need ‘garden shoes’ or subject their children to them. She also added Cats bums (I totally agree) and upward inflections (with you again), however I don’t think a sunday roast would be joyful without gravy, so I’d save that and also am a butterfly and bug kind of chick….anyway, read it yourself by clicking the link above. Her talent for honesty and humour makes for a joyful read.
Hayley as always has picked her featured blogger – click here to see who she has picked. Again, another talented blogger who I’ve adored working with over the last year on #thesatsesh , now read the rules below, click the blue box and join our lovely linky community – please advertise this to blogging friends and we are always appreciative of new bloggers (experienced or not) coming to play.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.