Welcome to week #39 of #thesatsesh and this week I’ve been indulging in the moments of joy – seriously, the world was bombarding me with utter rubbish and bad luck and so I dug extra deep and even when my son was in AnE I looked for the joy and to be honest with you, its not that hard to find when you choose to look. Check my IG feed @fridgesays for the delights the week held for me.
Anyway, we survived and even better this Thursday I got to pick my little dude up from school – something this full time working Mummy doesn’t get to do very often. We then headed to the beach and had a fish and chip dinner – out of the box. #joy
So it will therefore be no surprise that this weeks featured blogger’s post is also full of joy. This week This Mum Rocks wrote an awesome post with a motivational playlist just for Mummies (although I’m sure Dads and non child bearing people could also listen) and I loved it! Who doesn’t like a bit of Beyonce, Demi or Avril 😉 Music makes me happy, I listen to it at every opportunity and recently having been sharing my song of the day on my personal Facebook page. Claire is a fabulous writer and I really like the vibe her site This MuM Rocks has, its upbeat, honest and even the pictures make you feel carefree. Please give her site some love and don’t tell her that this Mummy hasn’t got around to watching The Greatest Showman yet (eek).
This week if you’re joining us please make sure you comment and spread the love for our #thesatesh community, I hate it when people don’t get the comments they deserve and they are writing on yours. Check out the rules for a refresh (below) and see Hayleys site for her featured blogger.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
2 thoughts on “The Saturday Session #39”
So sorry J ended up in A and E – really hope all is well now. So good you’re still looking for the joy everywhere hon. xx
LikeLiked by 1 person