Welcome back to the linky thats full of love, hugs and self care. I hope the week treated you well and please use the hashtag #thesatsesh on Instagram / twitter to keep us updated on your weekend antics.
I often have trouble picking who will be my featured blogger, but this week I knew as I read the title that this post was something that would resonate with me. ‘How to practise self care’ is something I am passionate about. Inner love enhances all our relationships and frankly I’ll take any excuse for five minutes out of the rat race. The legendary Spectrum Mum has recently taken a leap of faith with a new direction to her blog – it paid off in my opinion and I love reading her ideas, perceptions and visions. The post linked above has a TED talk in it too (bonus) and I watched it whilst eating breakfast to add extra fuel to my day. Dr Guy Winch has a few TedTalks and they all are under 20 minutes and always easily found on YouTube. Catie also provided a list of things you can do if you are looking to enhance your go-to self care routine, as someone thats a pro at making time for myself, I still found a good few ideas on there. My new favourite this week is a spotify playlist called ‘Summer BBQ’ its so upbeat and eclectic, it really lifts my mood and some of the random tracks have been really nostalgic and not necessarily tracks I’d personally pick – but also absolute tunes in there own right! (Currently listening to One Love by B.Marley right now)
Now, lets unleash week thirty three – thanks for taking time to link, or use this as a really awesome way to read new material. Have a peek at the rules below and don’t forget to check out who my sassy cohost Hayley has picked as her featured blogger by clicking the link here 🙂
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.