Whoop, we have made it to week thirty of #thesatsesh and I am truly proud that not only did my idea, my fear and my realisation become real – but that at week 30 I feel like we have a regular linky established Facing your fears is pretty hard, especially when it means stepping out of your comfort zone.
Which effortlessly links to who my featured blogger is, she has received the accolade before, has been with us since week one and is a long term respected chick – Our Rach blogs , please click the link, she has given up something since January and is facing the discomfort and varied response along the way, including my nemesis – crisps. Her humour and heart goes hand in hand with her emotional fragility and genuine awesomeness. If you haven’t seen her on twitter – you aren’t on twitter and if you have missed her honesty you’re in a coma. I am biased though as i consider her a friend. Please also check out my cohost Hayley’s blog to see who her featued blogger is by clicking the link here
If you are up for joining us in week 30 then please click the blue box below but also comment, badge up and read the rules below 🙂
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.