Welcome to the weekend linky with the sparkle and glitz that the others just don’t have…well, Im bias but I am fond of the community that we have. It was really hard to pick this weeks featured blogger because the talent was high. I adore reading all of the contributions – humour, recipes, resources for children and this week several posts on mental health. I adore that we have created a tribe thats diverse.
My featured blogger is someone that wrote a post dear to my heart and also a blogger i’d recommend to non blogsters. She writes with talent, love and honesty and Fran from Back with a bump didn’t disappoint on her post titled ‘Life after child loss’. Although I wouldn’t want anyone to join the worst club in the universe, if you should ever meet anyone that does…there is a life after such an event and in can be positive. I particularly liked Frans comment that becoming a parent made her more confident – you have to ask questions, to understand, to fight for your little dot who soldiers on regardless of the specialists predictions, who inspires you in every dark moment and who somehow enhances your future even they are no longer by your side. If you have a few minutes spare I urge you to take a look a Frans post, her fitness regime is also something to be adored…seriously those abdominals after kids 🙂 #jel
With week 27 of #thesatsesh looming, lets refresh with the rules, comment because its caring and share where we have the time. Click the blue badge below to link up.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.