Ohhh I like the sound of #week20 it sounds ‘accomplished’ this is my favourite word and motivation at the moment. I have to say I’m really enjoying January and will be sad to see it go, alas we must adapt and hit February with the love it needs. I’m also enjoying a few newbie bloggers joining our crew and would love to recruit more. So, if you’ve seen a blogger who may have never taken part in a linky before, or even knows what a linky is, send them our way and we will have them badged up and ready to party. Nurturing new talent is an aspect that have evolved in #thesatsesh linky – also don’t forget its also open on Sundays. So no rush to add posts, take your time and load up as you see fit.
My featured blogger is Captain Bobcat or more specifically Eva. Her values of eco living and travel shine through her posts. Hit the link and check out where this wildcat has been….I had serious photo envy. I’m not sure if it was food envy from the churros, the blue sky or the first line where she says she went on holiday with just her hubby, but it wasn’t long before I was on a holiday website planning our next trip. As I wrote previously, I adore January…but “please come back sun, we miss you vitamin D” As always my cohost the lovely Hayley from Mission Mindfulness also selects a feature blogger, so click the link above and see who she has elected from week 19.
For new peeps joining, please follow the rules below – for team satsesh regulars, please don’t let the team down and forget to comment, badge up or tweet me an Hayley up. Its an honour to share so many talented posts.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.