Welcome to another link up with #thesatsesh crew. I have to say this week was slightly gentler on my soul, but sadly my heart was cracked with a close family bereavement. However, one blessing that grief does give you is the privilege of knowing that person. She was a huge character in our family and although she will be dearly missed, I know this means she was dearly treasured and loved…thats a good life.
My featured blogger for this week is Mac from reflections from me click the link and read all about her dilemma of putting her children lives on social media. As a online writer and in my day job working with vulnerable children and child protection, this is an issue close to my heart. Like Mac, I too have come to my own conclusion. I’m not sure there is an answer for all, but for each blog ‘style’ and personality behind the blog I think we all draw conclusions that are right for us. Hayley from Mission Mindfulness has also picked a featured blogger and its a seriously good choice. *Mac, please grab a featured blogger badge from my sidebar, we loved your post….and for everyone else lets click the blue badge at the bottom of this post to link and love 🙂 Thanks to all of our regular bloggers for returning, you are never taken for granted.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease. Also you will n
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.