This week I’m feeling victorious, its been a non stop week of surprises that weren’t exactly about candy BUT I survived. It was the first week back after half term and by the end of day one, feeling refreshed and revived – the call came, OFSTED were coming to play. If you’ve never experienced her majesties inspection then imagine the Queen its popping around herself and you are almost there, you dust in places you didn’t know dust could get into and the Queen then comments on all of the dust that you’ve missed, rejects your sandwiches and lets her Corgi’s pooh on your lawn. Its horrendous. This was followed by trick or treating, a bombardment of requests from my sons school (in preparation for the Christmas Fair) and yesterday I worked until 7pm because it was year eleven parents evening… Id like to say I came home to rest, but this weekend we are ripping the kitchen out, so with a deep breath I am keeping my head down and praying to have a dream kitchen ASAP. (phew)
This week the cheeky Hayley was talking about picking two featured bloggers, feel free to click to her site to see who her heart was torn between. During planning, marking and trying to run a home I did enjoy reading week ten’s posts. Its a pleasant distraction and therefore its no surprise that my featured blogger was Eva at Captain Bob Cat , if you click the link you can also read her ten top tips for flying with small children. Her post instantly took me back to Summer and our family vacation – I have to say buying J a Trunki was my life saver and defo top tip. He loved it in the airport, it wasn’t too huge on the plane and then he used it as a ride on toy around our hotel room whilst we were away. I love posts that make me think of fond memories and dream about creating more…do you have any Summer plan’s for 2018 up you sleeve? If so, and you are traveling with little people check out Eva’s post – seriously, her vibe is eco friendly and super cool. Its a lovely blog and she writes with honesty and integrity.
Okay now the RULES for this weeks linky, remember to share the linky with other talented bloggers 🙂
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
Now hit the blue box below and link up!
2 thoughts on “The Saturday Sesh #11”
I’d love to have some travel planned but nothing right now. We are heading down the coast before Christmas which will be amazing, but no big travels, money is just too tight right now. Thank you so much for hosting xx
No worries, oh plan it for the future even if you don’t book! Make a travel mood board