Whoopee Ive realised something about myself, for my thirty six years on this earth I’ve only not been in a school or educational environment for six of them…four of them were before I was old enough to go, the others were in between various educational steps to becoming a teacher…so, nearly every hour of my life a bell has gone off, weeks are divided in to school terms – therefore its no surprise that I thrive on routine, so I’m thrilled after our well earned summer vacation to be back in to #thesatesh weekend linky routine, I’ve missed reading your wonderful posts, I’ve missed being inspired…lets do this!
This weeks featured blogger is ‘Ideas4dads’, he wrote about what happiness means to me and as a self confessed happiness seeker, it brought tears to my eyes. He is so in tune with his likes, love and family needs. I listened to a podcast today that said we go on distant journeys throughout our lives but always return to the same place – family, Tom writes about this so beautifully and also slightly humourless in his post. If you are looking for a new blogger to crush on, give it a read. Honestly, when a persons mission is to bring ‘sunshine to others’ I’m in!
If you’d like to see who my cohost Hayley has picked then please click the link here or have a read over the rules below and click the blue button at the bottom to join the fun. New bloggers welcome, old too – but please grab a badge and comment.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on one of each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.