Its week #32 and I am thrilled, last week the community was buzzing with so many good posts, it was really hard to pick a featured blogger, but also super fun to read the various genre of posts and peoples passions that joined us. If you regularly or perhaps occasionally join us, I’d like to dedicate week 32 to you – thank you for making this linky so joyful to run. It should perhaps feel like another ‘to do’ on the list of doom but is much more a task of ‘cant wait to do’ and thats always a sign that you’re on to something special.
I did eventually pick a featured blogger, a Dad with a beard that impressed me – seriously if I was a man, or in my next life, I’m rocking a beard of joy; like Enda’s – its his blog endastories that I’ve selected this week. The post is all about singing, but as he write’s there were lines of pure joy that made my heart sing. I loved his unique style and passion for something many of us don’t realise we do…I know I sing because my son frequently screams at me to stop, but Enda’s approach to the mundane filled with me delight. Don’t take my word for it, click the blue link above and read it for yourself.
Below as always are a reminder of the rules, please don’t link and run – commenting is caring and if you enjoyed my featured blogger, you may also want to take a peek at Hayleys cohost too. Just click here.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.