Week 31 has arrived. Welcome to #thesatsesh and to a community of talent, lovers of writing, reading, self discovery and last week someone even uploaded a post with a Pavlova recipe…win 🙂
If you haven’t come across this linky before (where have you been for the last 31 weeks?) then its become a linky of variety, where people leave good comments (let us know if you have issues with this). Its run by myself and my cohost Hayley, both Teachers and both positive chicks looking to improve the world around us. Each week we pick a featured blogger – click here to visit Hayleys blog and see who she’s picked. Or Stick around and read below to see who I went for.
My featured blogger is Ruth from ‘Craft with Cartwright’ – The post was titled ‘The Princes Paws creative corner interview’ and was about a man called Dominic who is a teaching assistant by day and has his own business bringing his two loves together; dogs and sewing. I’m not sure if I liked the post because it was insightful and I love learning about people or that I was inspired by Dominic’s passion for what he does? You can check it out here . I also thought it was super cool for Ruth to show case other talented crafting gurus. In a world where people are quick to judge, put down and destroy – a little blog loving made me appreciate her authenticity.
Okay, a moment here for Dominc’s pooch – how blooming cute is this little fur-dude?
Anyway, lets crack on with week 31 of #thesatsesh and below are the rules for any new bloggers, all welcome.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.