Welcome back to week 28 of #thesatsesh , time flies when you’re blogging and I can’t believe we are nearly at week 30. However, its going to take us a little longer than usual as myself and Hayley are going to take a break from the linky over the Easter Holidays and we will return on the 14th April. If you are an organised blogger then please pop this in your diary and don’t forget us, if like me you’re a blag it blogger then any previous bloggers that have joined us will receive the usual reminder plus one several days before via twitter.
With the admin out of the way, I’ve been ultra greedy this week and picked TWO featured bloggers. Mainly as they share a common theme – food! One of the many delights that this linky community have is variety. I love that one minute I’m reading about mental health, the next its children’s sensory ideas and then a recipe that makes me dribble catches my imagination. Cooking is something that my little dude has just discovered and Easter is bound to be unpredictable in the weather department, so you’ll find me hitting the links below and dancing in the kitchen with him when the rain stops play.
My first blogger is from Cooking with Kids and I love the original concept of the blog, plus the recipes are always mouth watering…only click the link if you are ready to see some seriously sexy Bread and butter pudding. This is absolutely something I plan to make with the little dude over the holidays. (The welsh cakes were a huge success!) and I love the little tips that she manages to pop in as she writes. I always leave her blog feeling inspired.
Next up is my Dads favourite, a recipe for homemade Turkish delight. I HAVE TO TRY THIS RECIPE. I’ll win the best daughter award if I can nail this and Mummy Wales reassures me in the first few lines that its easy peasy. Heres a link if you also feel like giving it a go, although the lovely Nicola seems to write about so many different topics her blog has something for most people and to add the cherry on the delight – she is a lovely lady too.
So whilst ‘Mummy Wales’ and ‘Cooking with kids’ collect their featured bloggers badges from my side bar, you can click here to see who Hayley my cohost has picked as her featured blogger, or scroll down to the blue box and join us for week 28.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.