…and whoosh there goes another week. A huge week of settling back in to old and new routines. If I’ve published this post it means little dude survived his first week at ‘BIG school’ and I’m hoping he thrived.
I started #thesatsesh to get me out of a comfort zone, to make me accountable and to learn new skills. Already I’ve learnt more than I realised, below are my thoughts.
- Coding is like a toddler – unpredictable and at times it does what it pleases.
- I love the structure it gives my week, a marker to reflect on the week just passed
- A new love for bloggers – seriously some of you are so very talented, its a joy to read your work…
This leads me beautifully on to announcing who this weeks featured blogger is. Myself and Hayley each select somebody, so please head over to her blog to see who she has picked, just click here. Until #thesatsesh I hadn’t stumbled upon my featured blogger, a Mummy who lives in Japan, Kasmin has a unique writing style and from reading her about me section it seems she was always destine to live in Asia. Her piece is about her son Euan starting his first day at Yochien and I had admiration for her facing this challenge with a a different culture (I’m glad the reception teacher didn’t ask me for cash), well worth a read of Euan and the grasshopper.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add the # thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
<div align="center"><a href="https://whatmyfridgesays.com/" rel="nofollow" title="What My Fridge Says"><img src="https://missionmindfulnessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/the-sat-sesh-badge-v-5.jpg" alt="What My Fridge Says" style="border: none;" /></a></div>