The end of August bids us farewell and #thesatsesh is back and ready to play again, still new and getting in the swing of things but definitely feeling humble to the awesome range of blogs about. *Thank you for playing.
Myself and my co-host are each selecting our own featured bloggers (double the winners guaranteed), so head over to Hayley’s blog at Mission Mindfulness blog to see who she has selected. My pick is a blogger I’ve read for a while, its The topsy Turvy Tribe . The post made such an impact on me I found myself not only contemplating the concept of Home – but once again, do we really need all the ‘stuff’ we accumulate? No, Im not sentimental so have been known to throw out just about everything if it isn’t glued down, but I really would like to become minimalist – whats holding me back? Sparkly things of course! Anyway, congrats to The lovely TT tribe and please grab yourself a badge at the bottom of this post. (* the crowd goes wild)
- We are open for 7am Saturday GMT and close at 8pm Sunday GMT
- All posts on all topics welcome, we want this linky to be totally inclusive to all.
Now for the rules (please take a peek below), having never been a host before I was shocked at the number of bloggers who either linked and didn’t comment or didn’t share the badge, needless to say #thesatsesh is a inclusive community so please share the love and if you have any issues please email us and we will do our best to help (Click here)
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add the # thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
<div align="center"><a href="https://whatmyfridgesays.com/" rel="nofollow" title="What My Fridge Says"><img src="https://missionmindfulnessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/the-sat-sesh-badge-v-5.jpg" alt="What My Fridge Says" style="border: none;" /></a></div>