Time flies when you cohost a linky. Week ten and I’m loving #thesatsesh more than I thought possible. We really do have a lovely group of people and I was pushed this week to pick a featured blogger – however, some I wanted to select didn’t have the badge displayed and so I couldn’t pick them. If you are joining us please make sure you follow the few simple rules listed below. I love the variety of bloggers that we have, styles of posts and when I read them I literally go from tears of sorrow to tears of joy. You lads and ladies rock.
Always give *Hayley and Mission Mindfulness and quick click to see who she has picked, but my featured blogger is the superb Diary of an Imperfect Mum who I think is nailing it with her Kon Mari of the mind…a few weeks a go I wrote a post begging for comments on how to minimalist my ever growing home (seriously, my living room is a magnet of plastic toys that seems to cascades from my sons room to every corner of our home), a couple of people wrote they had or were in the process of reading the Kon Mari book, a google through the internet got me ‘thinking’ in a KM way however Catie nails it by first dealing with the chaos that are our minds. I’ve seriously always got several million tabs opening in my mind, it make sense to discard the clutter and breath with ease and joy. Plus the last line of her blog – “what sparks your joy?” was like a calling card for this magical princess, my favourite hobby is appreciating the sparkle of life. So many thanks Catie for spreading the joy and reminding us to look after our minds, please grab a featured badge from my side bar should you please.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new by clicking the blue box below
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.