I like the number 56, it has a charm about it.
This week was a little calmer, although Black Friday once again reminds me that consumer Christmas is just around the corner. I will indulge little dude with a splash of what he has asked for from his list, but as far as everyone else goes – its experiences and memories this year. That means I’ve booked afternoon teas, theatre tickets, experiences and much more for the family. I just feel thats the essence of Christmas and family, even if I can’t always wrap it in a bow.
Hayley my cohost always selects a featured blogger from our wonderful selection of #thesatsesh writers, you can click here to see who she has picked this week – however I urge you to stay here and read all about Invisibility by the talented and clearly lovely Lisa. She is my talented featured blogger this week (grab yourself a badge from my sidebar hun) As always there is a humour in her words, but also an honest truth and an open heart as she reveals some truths about the location in which she met her partner and a hidden truth they carry. I was blown away with both the depth of her posts revelations but also the advice she gives that we can all be aware of over the festive season…if you never read another post, read one of mine, ops I mean – read this post. Seriously, just when I thought I couldn’t been anymore blown away by Lisa – this post takes her words and wisdom to new levels.
If you are joining us this week, have a read of the rules and click the blue box at the bottom of the page. Have a wonderful week all.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays@mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
5 thoughts on “The Saturday session #56”
Thank you so much for the feature, especially for this post! I am so honored and touched by your words. M’wah! #thesatsesh xoxo
Back at ya lovely
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awesome blog youu have here
Thanks Nora x