Last year I asked my son twenty questions, this year I’m doing the same. It’s a wonderful way to archive a few of his favourite things and already I can see his voice forming and getting more opinionated.
If you do something similar, please let me know as I’d love to read them.
To look back, here’s the link to # 3 years old
1. What’s your favourite colour? Green
2. What’s your favourite toy? ummm…a slimer with a policeman ( He doesn’t have anything like this? I’m thinking the Ghostbusters toy advertised on tv?)
3. What’s your favourite fruit? Banana
4. What do you like to watch on TV? Ninja Turtles, Donatello is my favourite (DVD)
5. What do you like to eat at lunch? picky bits *a selection of whatever Mummy can find and arrange on a plate
6. Who’s in your family? Mummy, Daddy and Moët (the name of our dog, not the bottles lying around)
7. What item of clothing do you most like to wear? The one I’m wearing now (shark t-shirt)
8. What game do you like to play? Fighting and Monsters (…thanks Daddy)
9. What’s your favourite animal? A crocodile and sharks, oh and I do like hippopotamus’s
10. What song do you most like? Silly songs and Hangman Jury (Daddies Aerosmith influence)
11. What’s your favourite snack? Dunkers
12. Favourite story book? Sea creatures under the water.
13. Who’s your best friend? Henry James, who lives across our street.
14. What’s your favourite sport? Crazy golf… (not sure this counts)
15. Which holiday do you like the best? Birthdays and Christmas why? because it’s lovely.
16. What do you sleep with? Muzzy (Muslin) and sea creatures, mainly crocodiles and sharks.
17. What do you like best for breakfast? Banana, crossiant and Jam
18. What do you like to do outside? Play
19. What’s your favourite drink? Bubbles (lemonade) and Pineapple juice
20. What’s your favourite dinner? Cheesy pizza.
Until next year, thanks for reading. Please share any that you do, as I genuinely would love to read them.