I’ve noticed that this linky introduction has also become a reflection on my week. This week was tough as we didn’t have water (Kitchen is being renovated) and cooking facilities were non existent. I have to say through the chaos came so many blessing’s – we really do take ‘gadgets and gizmos of plenty’ (couldn’t help pop a Little Mermaid quote there) for granted and it did mean we needed to plan things a little better. We were also blessed with awesome friends and family who reloaded our drinking water bottle for us, did endless loads of washing, washing up and my Mum cooked us a chicken to feed us for a couple of days, plus some cakes (just because), it really made me appreciate our tribe. My school also had its Winter Fayre which means one thing – it Christmas in a months time people, time to start making plans and creating memories.
As I stated previously, I am feeling very blessed to have such an awesome tribe. This week I’ve decided to break the rules and make my featured blogger my cohost – I’m not sure this is politically correct, morally ethical and I certainly haven’t told her my plans (sorry hun), but I asked Hayley to join me on this mission because I adore her ethics, her political views and her moral compass… plus anyone who teaches teenagers, has twins under three and a primary school aged child and blogs with no sleep is a legend. I adore her and have enjoyed making a new friend for life this year (nope, you’re stuck with me), I loved this post all about her passion for Mindfulness and believe her message deserves recognition. Please also check out her page to see who Hayley has picked as her featured blogger. That said, there were some lovely posts this week and The Rhyming Mum never lets me down, I adored find or fakes frank and honest post on her new journey. Well worth a read if you can make time.
Anyway, time to link up for week 14, below are the RULES, please be kind – its really unpleasant when we need to remind people to comment, badge up and generally follow linky etiquette.
- Link up You can link up to 2 posts, old or new
- Grab a badge Please do add #thesatsesh badge. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform and its located in my side bar for your ease.
- Tweet Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #thesatsesh and tag us in for retweets @fridgesays @mummy_mindful. Follow us if you don’t already please.
- Comment sit back, relax (its the weekend after all). Please use #thesatsesh and in usual linky etiquette comment on each of the hosts posts, mine and Hayleys, the post before and after yours. If you comment on more, that would be wonderful but FOUR is more than enough
- Following the rules means you may qualify for our featured blogger announced weekly, plus this linky is run by school teachers so detention for anyone that doesn’t.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Come and play in our IG community by using #thesatsesh for photos of your weekend or perhaps connected to a post you’ve linked. Follow us on Instagram @fridgesays and @mission_mindfulness_blog and we will keep up to date and follow you back.
Click the blue badge below and you are on your way 🙂 Have a lovely week